United Safety Associates provides the highest level of safety instruction in the business. Our training programs are created with success in mind. This will ensure that every student understands the material and feel comfortable with it. If the course requires hands on training, we make sure each student grasps the training at hand. Every student will run through all the drills required to pass the course, giving the student experience onsite. This will provide an understanding of the material that can only be established through doing the task at hand. Our instructors use their experience supported by power point presentation, video clips, pictures, supplied course manual, class participation, classroom tabletop drills and classroom/outside hands on drills. Each course will be tailored to your company's business if needed to establish a safe employee. Using this approach will be useful for your employees, which they can take back to the field where it is needed most.
- First Responder Awareness 8 hrs.
- First Responder Operational 16 hrs.
- Hazwoper Industrial Technician 24 hrs.
- Hazwoper General Site Worker 40 hrs.
- Decontamination Training for WMD
- First Responder Ops. for WMD
- Haz Mat Refresher 8 hrs.
- Incident/Scene Management
- CSTI Haz Mat Certified Course
- Rope and Mechanical Advantage Systems
- Fall Protection Awareness
- Fall Protection Competent
- Excavation/Trench Awareness
- Excavation/Trench Competent
- Wind Turbine Rescue
- Tower Rescue
- Trench and Shoring Rescue
- Confined Space Awareness
- Confined Space Competent
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Heat Stress
- Decon for First Receiver/Healthcare
- First Aid/CPR/AED
- Fire Extinguisher and Safety Training
- Respirator and PPE Protection
- Lock Out/Tag Out